- What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
- On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
- Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
- Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
- Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Tag Archives: World War II
Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
I don’t actually live in a liberal echo chamber, but I didn’t know who Candace Owens was until I read one of the Christchurch shooter’s manifesto (thoughts on that here). Many commentators have dismissed the shooter’s positive regard for Owens … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Adolf Hitler, Candace Owens, Hannah Arendt, Nationalism, Nazis, Nazism, Politics, Ted Lieu, White nationalism, White supremacy, World War II Leave a comment