- What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
- On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
- Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
- Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
- Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Category Archives: Christian ethics
Christianity and the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
This is a screenshot from page 15 of one of the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto. Elsewhere, the writer mentions this is slapped together over a two-week period. He had a 240 page version he claims he deleted. Evidently it had … Continue reading
Posted in Christian ethics, Islam Tagged Brenton Tarrant, Christianity, New Zealand, Terrorism, White nationalism, White supremacy Leave a comment