- What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
- On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
- Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
- Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
- Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Tag Archives: Nationalism
Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
I don’t actually live in a liberal echo chamber, but I didn’t know who Candace Owens was until I read one of the Christchurch shooter’s manifesto (thoughts on that here). Many commentators have dismissed the shooter’s positive regard for Owens … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Adolf Hitler, Candace Owens, Hannah Arendt, Nationalism, Nazis, Nazism, Politics, Ted Lieu, White nationalism, White supremacy, World War II Leave a comment
Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Painting with the broadest possible brush, we can be forgiven for thinking the state of our moral discourse is broken. Conservatives feel progressives indulge in a politics of outrage. They fit particular events into pre-made frames of reference. From that … Continue reading