- What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
- On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
- Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
- Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
- Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Tag Archives: Philip K. Dick
Just because he (double) lost the inaugural Nebula Award for Best Novel to Frank Herbert’s Dune, Philip K. Dick didn’t stop writing. With so much of his own “golden period” ahead in 1965, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch is … Continue reading