- What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
- On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
- Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
- Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
- Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Tag Archives: Timothy McVeigh
Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
A number of reputable media outlets refuse to identify the perpetrators of mass violence by name. This attempt to limit the “celebrity” of mass killers is presented as a public service, but my doubts are growing. I often see this … Continue reading
Posted in Domestic policy, Violence, War Tagged Anders Breivik, Armed conflict, Brenton Tarrant, Timothy McVeigh, Violence, White nationalism, White supremacy Leave a comment