- What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
- On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
- Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
- Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
- Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Monthly Archives: January 2020
What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
Just because he (double) lost the inaugural Nebula Award for Best Novel to Frank Herbert’s Dune, Philip K. Dick didn’t stop writing. With so much of his own “golden period” ahead in 1965, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch is … Continue reading
On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
I have a working theory accelerated by a sinus infection that I only seek to like controversial things because they are controversial. Which may indeed mean that they’re bad. Today’s case study is “Jupiter Ascending”. This movie may deserve public … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment