- What’s True about The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick?
- On the Relative Value of “Jupiter Ascending”
- Candace Owens Plays Fast and Loose with Nazis
- Is Anonymity Defensible? – or – What Should We Do about White Martyrs?
- Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Tag Archives: Terrorism
Trajectories in the American Gun Debate after the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
Painting with the broadest possible brush, we can be forgiven for thinking the state of our moral discourse is broken. Conservatives feel progressives indulge in a politics of outrage. They fit particular events into pre-made frames of reference. From that … Continue reading
Christianity and the Christchurch Mosque Attacks
This is a screenshot from page 15 of one of the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto. Elsewhere, the writer mentions this is slapped together over a two-week period. He had a 240 page version he claims he deleted. Evidently it had … Continue reading
Posted in Christian ethics, Islam Tagged Brenton Tarrant, Christianity, New Zealand, Terrorism, White nationalism, White supremacy Leave a comment